- Nguyen Huu Thanh, Nguyen Van Duc, Le Thi Hang, Nguyen Tai Hung, Tran Anh Tu, Do Hanh, “On Providing Fairness, QoS Support and Spectral Efficiency in OFDMA/TDD Environments”, in the Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN) 2011, 26 – 28 January, Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Nguyen Tai Hung, Nguyen Huu Thanh, “Intelligent Features for IMS-based IPTV”, the Australasian Telecommunication Network Application Conference (ATNAC 2010), 31 October - 3 November 2010, Langham Hotel, Auckland, New Zealan
- Nguyen Tai Hung, Nguyen Huu Thanh, Nguyen Giang Nam, Bui Quang Anh, Tran Ngoc Lan, “IMS IPTV: An Experimental Approach”, in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities (TridentCom 2010), 3 – 6 May 2010, Berlin, Germany (also appeared in Spinger’s LNICST 46)
- Nguyen Tai Hung, Nguyen Huu Thanh, Tran Ngoc Lan, INTERGRATION OF THE IMS CORE AND THE IP PBX: A CASE STUDY, Vietnam journal of technical universities 2009.
- Nguyen Huu Thanh, Nguyen Tai Hung, et cl, mSCTP-based Proxy in Support of Multimedia Session Continutity and QoS for IMS-based Networks, IEEE Second International on Communications and Electronics 2008
- Nguyen Huu Thanh, Nguyen Tai Hung, et al, Link Estimation and Rate Control for Optimized Video Streaming on Overlay Networks, IEEE/IEICE/IEEK First International Conference on Communications and Electronics 2006
- Nguyen Huu Thanh, Nguyen Tai Hung, et al, Comparative Study and Evaluation of Vertical Handover Mechanisms using Mobile IP and mSCTP, The 10th Biennial Vietnam Conference on Radio & Electronics (REV'06) 2006
- Nguyen Tai Hung, Pham Minh Ha, Applications of Flow Analysis Results to Internet Traffic Classification Process, Proceeding of HUT-KAIST Symposium for Key Technologies, Hanoi University of Technologies, Hanoi, Vietnam, January 12~13, 2006. Page. 4.
- Nguyen Tai Hung, Pham Minh Ha, Analysis of arrival time distribution of IP Flows, Vietnam journal of technical universities 2005